Welcome to the project Elf Christmas Wishes 2015
. Anyone can join, asking and giving.So I wasn't really sure about this, even voted as "nah" in saniika's poll because I have zero time and zero will to do anything but then I was like...if I can't manage to squeeze out few nice words or gifts, then what the hell is left of me? So here we go.
! ORIGINAL POST HERE
!How to make the list is easy:
CHRISTMAS WISHES!Step 1.
Make a post in your dA journal (please include this manual - I won’t grant any wishes, if I see no manual). The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
If you wish for real-life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.Step 2.
Surf around your friends list (or friends friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free-do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not-it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.Step 3. The list (I made it of things that I can't really get from anyone because the only thing I deserve is a kick in the face XD WHICH YOU CAN PROVIDE ACTUALLY!):
Catfood. I wish it grew on trees, because we run out of it AGAIN and since my mom's boyfriend doesn't care about our pets I'll have to buy it and then not have enough money for christmas gifts oh well
he actually bough it. wow.
to finally...work. People to make fanart and talk about it, to enjoy it, to feel something because of that story. I wish I could just work on it without jumping every half an hour with a sudden realization that I'm supposed to be doing something else.
3) Let me win some jackpot so I can become a powerful shadow persona that secretly saves the world from idiots and greedy bastards and changes absolutely everything and supports other artists and makes projects and saves animals
4) Visit Mont Saint Michel
, Auschwitz (hello Saniika haha) and Italy and maybe Amsterdam again? Hm...
5) Free and thorough disinfestation of our house + 50m in every direction (this is unbearable
6) Please god let me grow a pair.
7) Art supplies. Like...anything. I see a marker and I start crying, give me a notebook and I'll probably pee myself it's my cryptonite
8) LET ME SEE A WILD ORCA UPCLOSE LIKE GIMME A BOAT AND SEND ME TO CANADA AND I'LL DIE IN THE FIRST SECOND I SEE IT TAKE A BREATH I SWEAR ON ME MUM JUST ONCE- ...*coughcough* sorry.
9) GAMES. PS4 (x2 so I can play with kaifuu
lol). MORE GAMES ON PC.
10) My patreon to work. Like...it would solve...my entire fucking life... Please please universe let me do my thing let me finish my projects let me fucking draw.
The Elves can reach me here on DA via note.
I will be granting wishes until...I can?
You can select any other date you are comfortable with - there is no rule about this!
YEAH GUYS GO MAKE YOUR JOURNALS AND FILL IT WITH THINGS I CAN MAKE FOR YA OK?? GO GO GO.